CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Workplace Experience Supervisor to join the team located in London.
We are CBRE | Host and we believe your office should allow you to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in your working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day.
With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it’s ever been.
The successful candidate will be responsible for overseeing colleagues and daily operations to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness. They would serve as the point of contact for the client with the goal of ensuring full operational and process alignment with clients’ needs and objectives.
• Demonstrates leadership and customer service that reflects a warm, friendly, professional greeting to all colleagues and visitors; proactively engages and introduces themselves throughout the workplace
• Provides supervision of delivery of Colleague Workplace Services. Services include, but are not limited to: Concierge, Room Management, A/V Triage, Meeting & Event Support, Supply and Equipment Management, Workplace Onboarding, and Community Engagement Support
• Supervises personnel assigned to workplace experience services, including establishing work schedules, proper delegation of tasks, developing training and development opportunities, and cross-training
• Maintains records of costs incurred by Workplace Experience Team ensuring all billings for services and properly coded, invoiced, and processed with client whilst seeks ways to reduce costs and implement cost savings programs to increase efficiency
• Serves as point-of-contact and team representative of the Workplace Experience Team with client and on-site service providers
• Manages accuracy, production, quality, and retention of client materials, which may include administration of SharePoint sites or similar; ensure client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines
• Maintains records and logs of consolidated service requests and completion status to share with client, if applicable; evaluates the team’s responses to assure compliance with all client policies and procedures, including continual coaching and improvement in professionalism of handling of requests
• Responds to escalated colleague requests and complaints regarding colleague workplace services ensuring proper follow-up and handling is followed
• Utilizes and maintains integrity of databases and other digital tools associated with service delivery, as requested
• Follow security and emergency procedures as defined for the property; respond to emergency situations in a calm, efficient manner; summon appropriate assistance and make appropriate notifications in accordance with operating procedures
• Curate and administer of the Host platform and client materials customized to meet to the full Host experience; ensure client and company materials comply with client and company brand guidelines
• Performs other duties as assigned
• Previous experience of people management and related experience (e.g. Front Desk, Concierge, Hospitality, Room Management or Customer Services roles) is essential
• Demonstrated ability to deploy and maintain a consistently high quality of service at scale
• Excellent writing and verbal communication skills
• Personable and collaborative with a track record of working successfully across teams
• Warm and engaging demeanour with ability to assess circumstances, empathize and offer help
• Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive issues
• Occasional travel to client’s other sites may be required
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.