Hi, we’re Host!
We believe your office should allow you to feel comfortable, productive and inspired in your working life. Because when people feel inspired, great things happen.
As the heart of the workplace, you will help foster a sense of community by putting the well-being of others at the forefront. As you collaborate with colleagues to create a culture of support, you will have countless opportunities to inspire moments of delight and pursue amazing outcomes each day.
With Host, you can join a team that elevates the office experience by delivering world-class services that make coming to work better than it’s ever been.
The Experience Director serves as the primary client contact for the delivery of Host’s services that seek to increase individual well-being, personal productivity, and organizational effectiveness.
Host uses people-led, technology-enabled services to connect employees to their environment via their mobile devices, as well as through high-touch services and world-class customer service support.
This role serves on the Account/Property Leadership team and is focused on managing our
strategy for delivery of Experience Services delivering tangible concepts to our diverse
customer base, and managing long term value across the Experience platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Directs the Experience Services team to deliver service levels within the prescribed scope and budget. Services include, but are not limited to: Concierge, Reception / Switchboard, Room Management, A/V Support, Meeting & Event Management, Community Programs, Meeting Supply Equipment, Food Services, Parking & Commute, Bicycle & Local Shuttle, Supported Employment, Company Store, Pet Programs, Document Services, Mail Services, Record Archiving, Office Supply Management, Moves, Adds, Changes, Furniture and Cable Management, Space Reset, Entrance Screening Protocol, Workplace Onboarding.
- Reviews and contributes to client's strategic plans and determine appropriate staffing levels to meet expectations; provides direction on Host management, including recruitment of talent, performance management, employee engagement, employee development and financials.
- Responsible for Host revenue and expense management for assigned account/property.
- Establishes savings goals and creates action plans to improve financial position(s).
- Negotiates with clients, partners, and associates to resolve conflicting priorities. Sets goals and direction to meet and exceed client expectations. Sets achievable goals that are linked to the objectives of the organization.
- Manages development, production, quality and retention of Host team.
- Provides vision, strategy and implementation guidance for full scope of Host services. Manages client relationship.
- Remains informed about developments within the Experience Services industry, and networks with in-company subject matter experts to bring world class solutions to bear for the client.
- Monitors key service delivery metrics. Takes corrective action as needed. Meets with management team and appropriate departments to discuss and resolve discrepancies.
- Ensures safety standards are met by those delivery Experience Services; whether company employees or third-party service providers.
- Ensures necessary tools and technology are available for Experience Services teams and clients.
- Delivers strategic plan for utilization of vendor partnerships.
- Maintains relationships with vendors who provide services and goods.
- Ensures orientation is best in class throughout a large campus or multi -site/cross-regional disparate portfolio.
- Ensures quality and regular audits of the Service Business Continuity plan.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.