User Experience Researcher
London , United Kingdom
Date published: 9-Apr-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
The real estate industry is undergoing significant and exciting change, increasingly driven by data and technology. At CBRE, the world’s premier commercial real estate services company, we empower teams to take ownership over that technology and shape it, offering both nimble, research-driven product design and the resources of a Fortune 500 business. We approach culture with intention, valuing camaraderie, collaboration, inclusivity and a healthy work/life balance.
We’re looking for a UX-UI Researcher to help us grow our Research Team as we work to expand our internal and client-facing (web and mobile) applications. The ideal candidate will have experience taking ownership of the user research process and how it integrates into the larger product team. This person will be part of an agile team, influence technology decisions across the organization, and help deliver solutions to world-class, global platforms.
Essential Knowledge and Skills:
As a User Experience Researcher, you will be responsible for designing and executing ethnographic research using various qualitative and quantitative methods that address business questions and further understanding of our customers and end-users.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Working end-to-end in all aspects of user research (design, recruiting, moderation, analysis, reporting)
• Working closely with cross-functional teams to help them identify and prioritize their research needs
• Conduct usability testing of tools, apps, and other experiences
What You Bring:
• Curiosity and interest in how people work and solve problems
• Experience in gaining active end-user input into the specification, design, and implementation phases through interviews, usability studies, and other observational methods (web analytics, remote logging, remote unmoderated tests, etc.) as well as quantitative methods such as surveys and tree testing
• Excellent problem-solving skills with ability to analyze situations, identify existing or potential problems, and recommend solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
• Eagerness to continually learn, develop your skill set, and improve the craft of UX research
Education and Experience:
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in a related field. Master's degree in Human Computer Interaction or equivalent in a related field is preferred. Typically has a minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience. Consideration given to an equivalent combination of education and experience.