CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a UK Space & Occupancy Specialist to join the team located in London.
• Act as a link between the moves team and the Archibus support structure to allow seamless data transition and facilitate the smooth running of moves whilst maintaining data integrity
• Manage and oversee the upload of all headcount and space charging information into the Archibus space management system
• Support the move team in a data driven and problem-solving capacity
• The upload and review of new starters and leavers across UK, and to co-ordinate such efforts with the Ireland team
• Review accuracy of floor plans and where necessary report back to the S&O team to make amendments
• Coordinate with the CRS move team and assist in areas where Archibus is associated with the moves process, including floor plans, cost codes and data integrity surveys
• Coordination of updates to Archibus floor plans as required by the CRS moves team by utilising S&O team CAD resources
• Deliver weekly reporting with a high level of accuracy to enable CRS management to demonstrate progress towards CRS targets
• Provide expert knowledge on all Archibus activity, including future development, weekly reporting, ongoing space changes and potential implications of current moves / changes being undertaken
• Maintain Data Accuracy within the Archibus system by running weekly DQR reports for UK and Ireland, co-ordinating with Ireland team to deliver 99% accuracy rating across all N2R data
• Liaise with the business to facilitate changes to N2R and cost codes for internal “Stealth moves” ensuring all such undertakings are completed in a timely fashion
• Validate with the business all current space charging allocations and report back on those findings to the CRS finance team, with specific focus on ongoing MAC projects
• General Education GCSE, minimum 5 at pass levels required
• Experience of using an FM system (Archibus / Aperture or similar) would be desirable
• Fully competent in all Microsoft office packages specifically Excel
• Some experience of the moves and changes environment would be an advantage
• Excellent communications, both written and verbal with an emphasis on the ability to relate to staff, peers, and senior management in a relaxed, professional manner
• Good organisation and forward planning skills
• Results driven
• Team player
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.