Key Responsibilities include:
- Ensure that Planned Preventative Maintenance is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices, to ensure the team are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
- Ensure compliance and Health and Safety across contract portfolio and report back to senior management.
- Coach individual team members increasing their skill set with effective and appropriate training.
- Assist with the completion of client reports, and participate in client meetings.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all company employees and clients’ representatives.
- Maintain the professional image of company at all times, and promote the business’ services.
- Maintain and upkeep site and electronic logbooks
- Work with Contract Support team to monitor quotations, WIP and Debt across the contract portfolio.
- Work closely with senior management to ensure contract P&L follows plan.
- Ensure that engineering subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Promote and maintain the core Values of the company & the client.
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- Daily client interaction including participating in meetings.
Participate in out of hours support for site team.
- Cover shift for holidays or sickness
- Lifting and carrying 40-60 pounds
- Frequent bending, kneeling, reaching, and twisting
- Standing or sitting for long periods of time
- Climbing ladders
- Handling and manipulating small hand tools
Applicants for the role must possess the following:
- Fully electrically qualified to C&G Level 3
- Experience of working around Mechanical and Electrical plant.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of managing staff (desirable)
- Strong compliance and health and safety understanding/awareness
- Driving licence
- Smart, presentable appearance