The North , United Kingdom
Date published: 30-Mar-2021
• Provide leadership, and that contractual commitments are met and exceeded.
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of the contract are exploited, to deliver increased turnover and profitability, ensure additional services and projects are added, and contracts are re-won on re-tender.
• Ensuring business policies and processes are effectively communicated and implemented within the contract.
• Ensure the provision of health and safe working conditions, and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE services and sub-contractors’ activities and are regularly reviewed
• Ensure optimum staffing structures operate across contracts, balancing cost reduction with the delivery of service excellence. Ensure structures support peaks and troughs in workload, and disaster recovery.
• Ensure contracts are staffed by fully competent teams, ensuring post holders are fully competent, and that effective succession planning arrangements are in place.
• Management and Ownership on delivering the TSM Monthly Meeting Pack, including invites for all meetings
• Working with other Operational managers to ensure the collaborative development of the business, effective teamworking, and support to colleagues.
• Development of contract financial plans for revenue and profit delivery, reduction of WIP, debt, cost reduction and contract growth, and ensure that these are met and exceeded.
• Ensure appropriate control systems to ensure statutory, policy and contractual commitments are met.
• Ensuring a customer focus within all areas of operational activities, and that effective relationships are maintained with key client contacts.
• Promoting and maintaining the core Values of CBRE
• Provision of leadership and guidance, advice, coaching and direct support, where required to deliver best practice selection, training, assessment and recognition/reward.
• Delivering effective business communication through advice, review, leadership and direct contribution
• Supporting the sales process through solutions development, participation in presentations and consultation meetings, hosting visits, and support to mobilisation as required on new contracts.
• Provide a learning environment, and appropriate training and development planning. Ensure basic training needs are delivered, employees are fully competent to undertake their roles, and can reach their full future potential
• Provide support to TSM buddy during annual leave/sickness
• Deliver internal Contract Reviews on Regional performance/risks and opportunities
• Reporting to a CBRE Account Manager.
• Accountability to the CBRE functional heads, as appropriate.
• Accountable day-to-day to the relevant client contacts.
• Line management responsibility for a contract team and indirectly for relevant sub-contractors.
• Financial responsibility for the delivery of Plan commitments for the contract.