CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Technical Planner join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective provision of technical planning and scheduling all works for the Contract in a timely and effective manner.
• Assist with the daily running of the region wide CAFM system, ensuring all helpdesk and planned tasks are actioned in accordance with SLA’s; continue to develop the maintenance program to ensure clear and concise workloads are given to the engineering team and Contract Managers
• Correct allocation of calls within contractual SLAs, submission to quoting team, and following calls through with required actions (subcontractor purchase orders, engineer attendance, etc)
• Monitor outstanding maintenance schedules highlighting potential problem areas
• Ensure all work orders are scheduled in correct manner to the correct skillset
• Consistently updating the CMMS system call records with required information and regular call updates
• Active review of tasks due to breach their SLA and take appropriate action to close calls
• Action job chases received from the customer and ensuring regular updates are provided
• Adhere to the client processes for the management of additions, removals, and modifications for all site assets
• Participation in the Call Feedback process
• Undertake any other duties as requested by the CAFM Manager and Contract Managers
• Be part of a team to deliver CMMS and Supply Chain management across the account’s Cambridge portfolio
• Assist with managing the hard services supply chain for the account’s estate and Engineering teams across the Cambridge portfolio
• Work closely with the Compliance Manager and other members of the wider team to ensure all statutory planned tasks are actioned as a priority in accordance with regulations
• Assist with ensuring all planned and reactive tasks are executed to schedule
• Ensure SOPs are implemented.
• Assist with ensuring SSOW, RAMS, Service sheets and certification is uploaded to the CMMS system and kept in an audit ready state
• Use of CMMS System – Continue to develop the maintenance program using client nominated system; ensure clear and concise workloads are given to the engineering team and Contract Managers
• Good basic education to GCSE (or equivalent standard), which will include an English and Maths qualification. Further education with a financial element required (A-Level/AAT, etc)
• Very proficient in the use of Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint. Excel skills to include basic functions, v-lookups, pivot tables, etc
• Experience of a similar role in a technically advanced building
• Well-developed communication skills (verbal and written) enabling the individual to work with Senior Managers, clients, suppliers, and staff of all levels and abilities
• Experience in assisting in financial reconciliations
• Must be detail conscious, accurate and methodical in approach
• Able to work systematically and use own initiative with ability to work on more than one task at any given time
• Must demonstrate strong interpersonal skills and be able to work as part of a team as well as independently
• Must be flexible to work outside core office hours from time to time, and to travel to other work locations
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.