Tax Manager - Beijing
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 27-Jan-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Being responsibility for China indirect tax from a risk identification, mitigation and project perspectives.
- Indirect tax projects include tax audit (external), tax leakage investigation (internal), e-invoice platform design and implementation, ensure system settings are updated upon tax rate change or law change
- Risk identification and mitigation include to understand the end-to-end process of business lines, document and adjust indirect tax related control point.
- Advise business cases
- Monitor law change
- Provide guidance to tax compliance team to enhance their accuracy of calculation.
- Expand the coverage from mainland China to other APAC jurisdictions, such as Taiwan, the Philippines, India
Experience and skills required
- 10 years minimum tax experience, balanced between accounting firm and in-house
- Strong accounting sense and knowledge (CPA or CTA license holder is definitely a plus)
- Solid China indirect tax compliance background
- Good at doing tax research
- Good communicator in both Chinese and English
- Willing to work with stakeholders from non-tax background and tackle practical problems
- Buy in the idea of advising and enabling business with tax expertise instead of just repeating tax rules