CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.
Job Title: Talent and Learning Systems Analyst
Supports Global Talent Technology Platform Leader with cloud-based system setup, administration, and maintenance for departments and business segments across all regions. Provides ongoing support to Learning, Performance, Succession and Career Planning system administrators to support the implementation of all system policies and procedures.
• Coordinates Talent Technology system setup and maintenance for the Cornerstone On Demand (CSOD) system, including Learning, Performance, Succession and Career Planning for business segments and support services functions within CBRE, which includes complex performance and learning activities and workflow communication processes.
• Manages delivery of talent projects within Talent Coach. Skills include gathering of project information and completion of SOW documentation; communication and collaboration with client, managing others to support delivery of project on time and to budget, testing coordination and hyper care.
• Facilitates and delivers CSOD system and business process learning sessions to required audiences. Sessions may include synchronous or asynchronous webinars and one-on-one, on-the-job training. Adapts instruction and facilitation style and approach to fit the needs of the audience, content, and local business or cultural requirements.
• Administers escalation of level 3 Service Now cases through Global Talent Technology Platform Leader and People Systems. Works with relevant SME’s to develop tools to actively decrease issue trends; SD Knowledge Bank documents, process and system change, communication of issue and resolutions, upskill of administrators
• Working as part of Global Talent Coach governance team to plan and manage system enhancements. Activities include: initial testing of Quarterly CSOD enhancements in Pilot and Stage Environments, support Administrators in management of local FIT and UAT testing, ensuring that all browsers and devices are tested, providing escalation support during enhancement hyper care period.
• Liaise with Technology Platform Leader on preference setting / configuration requests. Set up testing in Stage and elevation of change to production
• Liaise with CBRE Security to ensure that role-based security and constraints enable employees to effectively use all parts of the Talent tool whilst observing Data Privacy and GDPR legal constraints
• Adheres to data privacy legislation and CBRE talent process governance for the management of Learning, Performance, Succession and Career Planning
• Provides consulting, advice and guidance to Administrators regarding CBRE Talent processes, impact of preferences to user experience and integration of talent modules
• Consults with Performance, Succession and Learning Super Administrators to understand preference requirements / change requests to ensure that system preferences reflect the needs of the business or legal requirements. Recommendation for preference changes to be presented at Talent governance committee for agreed next steps
• Working with the Global Talent Technology Platform Leader, candidate is responsible for adhering to system standards/governance for the Talent System.
• Utilizes reporting systems to run regular statistical management reports from the Talent System. Develops ad hoc and specialized reports as required.
• Maintains application level Subject Matter Expertise. Capability to perform as a 3rd level system support to helpdesk. Coordinates with the business on new or revised translations needed for global system notifications and preferences.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Degree in Computer Science, Business, or related field preferred plus a minimum of two years related experience and/or training in Cornerstone OnDemand (CSOD). CSOD Expert level preferred. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.Experience of key sustainability tool / methodologies (e.g. LEED, BREEAM, nZEB, WELL Building Standard etc.)
• Cornerstone OnDemand product certification to Specialist or Expert level Ability to foster and maintain collaborative relationships across department, geographies and Clients
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service.
• Excellent facilitation and communications skills.
• Requires basic knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate simple figures such as percentages.
• Ability to understand and carry out general instructions in standard situations. Ability to solve problems in standard situations. Requires basic analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to simultaneously handle a large and diverse number of technical tasks and issues with tact, cooperation and persistence.
• Experience with MS Office Suite. Intermediate level Excel and Access, Captivate or other authoring tool, web conferencing skills required. HTML and XML skills are highly desirable
• Ability to work independently and as a member of global teams. Able to work a flex schedule when working with Global team.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.