CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Talent Manager to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting CBREs goal of top talent and best leaders in the industry by building strong talent pipelines which respond to our current and future capability needs and offer our employees attractive career paths. Also, playing a strategic and operational role in connecting our internal talent to career opportunities both within Europe and across our other geographical regions.
• Driving our talent management agenda so that progression of our key talent pools can be clearly evidenced, and our succession pipelines are further strengthened
• Consulting across your specific area of the business to understand our current capability gaps and future skill needs
• Gaining stakeholder buy in so that the conversation of talent is a more regular and routine activity
• Joining our organisational effort to increase diversity across the business and ensure all talent is identified and progressed
• Working in tight partnership with your business partners and talent acquisition team to ensure that your client’s resourcing needs are well planned and efficiently managed
• Supporting our people managers to think more laterally about internal talent when considering resourcing needs
• Supporting our existing talent programmes and ensuring any newly required development programmes are appropriately designed and implemented, delivering the desired objectives
• Maintaining regular contact with individuals within our talent pools so that you are always up to date with their aspirations, and any potential risks can be addressed
• Ensuring our people are aware of all the career opportunities and support resources available to them, through engaging internal communications campaigns
• Maintaining an external outlook to ensure that any innovations or developments in the area of talent can be harnessed within the organisation
• Optimising our usage of talent coach to support and enhance all talent management activities
• Seasoned Talent professional who keeps abreast of industry trends and can demonstrate their expertise in practical execution ideally globally within a matrixed organisation
• Excellent relationship building, consulting, and communication skills (both written verbal)
• Lifelong learner, who demonstrates a passion for self-development and that of others
• Highly self-motivated, and driven to succeed, maintains optimism in the face of opposition
• Proficient networker with strong influencing skills
• Strong planning, organizational analytical skills data driven, and results focused can demonstrate value add from previous talent management
• Emotionally intelligent
• Commercial Business acumen
• Able to remain calm and assertive under pressure
• Quick thinking person who can deal with adversarial situations
• Agile approach, someone who enjoys the challenge of change
• Experience of leading talent in a global business ideally with a focus on talent diversity an advantage
• Flexibility to adapt communication style to work with employees at all levels of the business ideally across multiple countries and languages
• Coaching skills preferred
• Easily able to move between the strategic and operational
• Works well in fast paced, high growth environments
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.