London , United Kingdom
Date published: 16-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
This position works in partnership with line manager to support HR/Line of Business leaders in their pursuit of reaching CBRE’s goal of Top Talent and Best Leaders in the Industry by planning, creating and implementing talent strategies that may include employee engagement and talent programs.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Partner with talent and learning peers on projects through to implementation (e.g., employee engagement surveys and action planning, executive and leadership development, talent and succession planning, performance management) and serves as a day-to-day contact for operational progress.
- Participates in development, execution, and monitoring of strategies, tactics, content and distribution channels associated with talent-related initiatives, such as engagement survey and action planning, succession planning and performance management.
- Prepares and maintains a variety of written documentation, to include policies and procedures, reports and presentations, dashboards narratives, training or job aids and develops and/or conducts training on talent related topics and systems.
- Conducts analyses using data from sources such as employee engagement surveys to identify strengths and opportunities for improvement. Researches and recommends best practices designed to favorably impact talent outcomes and may lead to implementation of recommendations.
- Supports the talent review/succession planning process including coordination of calibration sessions, assistance with creation and tracking progress of development plans, monitoring succession plans, and maintaining talent profiles.
- Works closely with talent and learning, HR Business Partners and line management to identify and/or solution talent priorities outside of the talent review process.
- Works with external providers to conduct or support employee engagement surveys, culture surveys and implement other related talent tools (such as performance management).
- Evaluates external market best practices to identify and recommend potential implementation.
- Partners with manager and/or talent and learning peers to implement talent management and development programs.
- Supports Talent Management functionality and improvement plans in Talent Coach.
- Other duties may be assigned. Works on special projects as needed.
- Supports employee engagement initiatives, survey planning, design, action planning, debriefing.
- Coordinates involvement of functions and department within and outside of HR to facilitate successful project implementations.
- Provides resources to support business unit and region HR requests and basic inquiries. This includes working with the data analytics team to respond to data/reporting needs. Facilitates the maintenance and reporting of benchmarks and performance metrics.
- Other duties may be assigned.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- SPHR, PHR, GPHR or other similar credentials are preferred.
EDUCATION and EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree (BA/BS) from college or university in human resources or related field required. Minimum of 10 years of experience.
CERTIFICATES and/or LICENSES
- Relevant psychometric, Coaching qualifications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information. Ability to provide excellent internal and external customer service. Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to write reports, manuals, speeches and articles using distinctive style. Ability to work effectively with key employees, top management, and client groups to take desired action.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and/or commissions. Conducts basic financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze, and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires intermediate analytical and quantitative skills.
OTHER SKILLS and/or ABILITIES
- Intermediate skills with Microsoft Office Suite. Ability to learn and become proficient in use of company's Learning Management System (LMS). Must work well under pressure with proactive approach including managing multiple deadlines and changing project scope/direction.
- Proficiency in Talent Management Systems.
SCOPE OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Decisions made with in-depth understanding and interpretation of procedures, company policies and business practices to achieve general results. Responsible for setting department deadlines. Errors in judgment may cause long-term impact to co-workers, supervisor, department and/or line of business.