Provides recruitment, selection, placement support and direction to assigned client groups. Ensures adequate diverse pool of qualified candidates to meet client needs. Consults with managers to develop recruiting plans and programs to achieve business goals.
This role also requires the experience and ability to closely partner with GWS Business Leaders, HR Manager and Talent Acquisition Shared Service Center (SSC).
• Maintains effective working relationships with all levels of company management to ensure staffing coverage of human resource needs.
• Conducts end to end recruitment process from candidate sourcing, interviewing, offer negotiation and pre-on boarding etc.
• Develops and implements, under general supervision, recruiting/sourcing strategies and processes to support the hiring and business needs of the corporation.
• Recommends qualified candidates to hiring managers for regular professional and administrative/support positions after interviewing candidates and assessing strength of qualifications against job requirements. May extend job offer and negotiate terms.
• Monitors staffing processes to ensure regulatory Talent Acquisition compliance, procedure and policies.
• Supports internal job posting and transfers program.
• Coordinates the implementation of recruitment advertising.
• Recommends process enhancements based on analysis of quarterly staffing summary reports.
• Verifies pre-employment hiring documentation and reviews hiring decision.
• Evaluates and adjudicates pre-employment background checks.
• Counsels and trains managers and employees on staffing processes, regulatory compliance and career planning.
• Develops, updates and administers programs (e.g. Internships and Career Day).
• Identifies and develops sources for qualified candidates by establishing relationships with placement agencies, colleges, universities, technical schools, diversity community agencies, etc.
• Monitor SSC Talent Sourcer recruitment progress in Malaysia for volume roles hiring. Provide training, guidance to Talent Sourcer.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university in human resources or related field or comparable combination of education and experience.
• Minimum of 5 years staffing or recruiting experience required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
• Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, salaries and commissions.