CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices).
CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 17 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for seven years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2019. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services. We advise on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom where we have over 3,000 employees covering all the key regional centres; our network includes offices in Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, London, Liverpool, Manchester and Southampton.
At CBRE the Talent Acquisition team work as a partnership where our commercial knowledge, pursuit of talent expertise and profile of hire excellence is our core focus. Based in our West End office, I work with a team of Talent Acquisition Advisors whom partner, consult, hunt and acquire talent for our UK and EMEA business. Our team of talent leaders are true subject experts, that have a passion for driving best in class recruiting.
Job Title: Talent Acquisition Partner (FTC)
This is a great opportunity to join a market leading team to help to attract, engage and retain key talent across the UK. You will proactively build relationships throughout the organization to become a trusted advisor and an ambassador of the firm. The role will be responsible for identifying top talent to CBRE UK in line with the firms overall goals and strategic objectives.
• Build relationships with HRBP’s and SVL Heads to review current and future resourcing needs. This will require a deep understanding of the SVL and skill profiles currently within the business and missing.
• Add value to SVL’s by providing market knowledge, skills gap analysis, competitor compensation levels vs internal, potential time and cost of hire, and manage key stakeholder expectations throughout recruitment process.
• Develop innovative sourcing strategies aimed at creating talent pipelines to meet future business needs. This will include headhunting, social media, relevant job boards, employee referrals and third party recruitment partners.
• Work in partnership with UK SVL’s and become a trusted advisor regarding anything resourcing related.
• Develop and provide regular and consistent reporting to key stakeholders. Review and analyse reports looking for areas for improvement and remedies.
• Provide a successful offer management process to the SVL’s and candidate population. Talk though counter offer scenarios and best practise to ensure high completion rates.
• Be the key contact/relationship holder with third party recruitment partners.
• Driven to deliver – understands business challenges and delivers successful outcomes. This will require strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
• Engage with SVL’s and influence people at all levels and across different functions. These relationships will need to be developed quickly and credibly using excellent and adaptive communication skills.
• Challenge positively, question the status quo, be resilient and vary approach to match business needs.
• Highly motivated, able to work under pressure and with time constraints and delegate to others as appropriate.
• Hard working and conscientious with ability to tailor process to suit business need.
• Establish rapport quickly with candidates, managers and team members. Work collaboratively with team, wider HR and the business to deliver successful outcomes.
• Manage and resolve conflicts and able to lead and influence discussions at a senior level.
• Confidence working across all levels of recruitment. Managing successful recruitment projects at senior level through to junior. Ability to employ a headhunting approach to all levels of recruitment and not rely solely on advert response.
• Experience recruiting in Real Estate or Financial Services would be an advantage. The ideal candidate could come from either a Recruitment Agency or In-House background.
• Strong commercial acumen, sense of urgency and business sense.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.