CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Talent Acquisition Partner (12 month FTC) to join the team located in London. The Talent Acquisition Partner is accountable for recruitment activity across CBRE Business Lines. Reporting to a Talent Acquisition Lead and working within a flexible structure alongside Talent Acquisition (TA) Specialists to deliver recruitment activity to a successful conclusion for all roles up to Senior Manager level.
They will be developing quality market insights and directly sourced candidate pools through a combination of networking, research and sourcing on various candidate attraction tools and job boards. They will also be responsible for TA activity including sourcing quality recruits, providing a high level of customer satisfaction, supporting CBRE diversity equity and inclusion initiatives, vacancy management, candidate management up to day 1, shortlisting, providing candidate feedback, offer negotiation and contract initiation.
• Manage individual requisitions up to day 1, shortlisting, providing candidate feedback, offer negotiation and contract initiation in a way that strengthens and conveys a positive CBRE employer brand
• Work directly with Hiring Manager from role briefing to understand job requirements to be able to source suitable candidates from various job boards and databases including Avature managing through to day 1
• Develop excellent relationships across the wider TA team, Hiring Managers, and other stakeholders; keep all stakeholders informed throughout the recruitment process
• Responsible for managing vacancies as allocated by TA Leads to satisfactory completion, understanding Business Line requirements to deliver recruitment plans to hire key talent into critical roles
• Working in collaboration with other members of the Talent Acquisition and People team to ensure the delivery of high-quality recruits against requirements from diverse pools of candidates
• Responsible for fulfilling recruitment requirements by building an effective diverse talent pool of potential candidates
• Work collaboratively across the team to improve talent acquisition by identifying and sharing key talent
• Responsible for operating within the agreed preferred supplier list (PSL) and recruitment processes
• Complete market mapping activities that give external insight and potential sources for future roles based on priorities set
• Ensures corporate and legal requirements are met as part of their role and champions the Talent Resourcing Principles
• Support recruitment projects as required and agreed with TA Leads
• Understand and be compliant with latest legislation including GDPR, Data Protection and CBRE policies
• Drive candidate generation through direct sourcing, identify, screen, and deliver qualified diverse candidate shortlists
• Promotes CBRE employer brand initiatives to attract diverse talent, actively participating across the TA team ensuring best practice is shared and implemented
• Act as point of contact for internal and external talent providing customer, candidate, and stakeholder satisfaction
• Input into and utilise Workforce Plans for current and future hiring demands
• Updating Avature ATS and other reporting systems to enable weekly and monthly TA activity reports
• Work with agreed Recruitment Agency PSL and manage 3rd party TA suppliers
• Support reduced and effective external agency use across CBRE
• Higher educational qualifications
• Able to work in a matrix organisation, prioritising, and effectively communicating with key stakeholders
• Networking, stakeholders, and relationship management
• Customer focused and excellent customer service
• Experienced in the use of resourcing technologies and social networking to build candidate/talent pools
• A passion for Diversity Equity and Inclusion in all approaches
• Knowledge and experience in the use of resourcing technologies and social networking to build diverse candidate / talent pools
• Understands commercial and financial metrics
• Recruitment technology - ATS expertise, varied search and sourcing methods, LinkedIn, talent pooling and market mapping
• Demonstrate transferable recruitment and sourcing skills into other business sectors
• The role will be based in London but may require travel with ability to work outside core hours as required
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.