Job Title: Surveyor / Senior Surveyor – Investment Valuation
Role Purpose: To work as part of the Investment Valuation team in a dynamic group of over 50 people.
- Provision of valuation advice of a wide range of commercial investment property located in London and the South East of England.
- Undertaking investment valuations and development appraisals mainly for accounting purposes but also for acquisitions, disposals and asset management initiatives
- Co-ordination of large portfolio instructions including liaison with Capital Markets, Development and Professional departments.
- Client liaison, developing existing and new client relationships.
- Business development for department and wider company network.
- At least 0 to 3 year’s post qualified experience.
- Detailed knowledge of major valuation software packages, which are utilised on a daily basis together with excel spreadsheets.
- Self-motivated while working as part of an energetic and enthusiastic team.
- Enjoys working under pressure and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
- Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
- Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks.
- Accurate and exceptional attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Leadership skills providing motivation and development of others.
- Good IT skills. Experience of Argus (Circle) Valuation and Developer software would be advantageous.
- Valuation and cash flow models using packages such as Excel.
- Good analytical skills.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have in excess of 100,000 employees worldwide, with over 3,000 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Belfast, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.