Strategic Sourcing Analyst (Supply Chain)
Makati , Philippines
Date published: 26-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
- Evaluating improvement strategies to senior management both local and enterprise account.
- Analyzing and Calculating procurement cost and developing cost reduction strategies
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis, as well as market trends.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality
- Collaborating market research, as well as creating cost estimates and forecasts.
- Maintaining strategic sourcing relationships and developing strong partnerships.
- Coordinates compliance procedures with vendors including licensing and insurance certificates.
- Coordinates contract formation, review, and execution process with central sourcing, account leadership, supplies, and client representatives
- Monitor and evaluate vendor performance utilizing established process and systems. Administers SPM process coordinating with internal and external contributors, and preparing reports for (suppliers and client) stakeholders.
- Other duties or Adhoc may be assigned
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, business, finance, or in a related field
- At least two years procurement or Supply Chain experience in a related industry is also an advantage
- Proficiency in Sourcing, Procurement, Spend Management, Accreditation, and e-Sourcing.
- Superb in communication skills
- Exceptional analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Willingness to develop, promote, and maintain strategic courcing relationships.
- Ability to collaborate and negotiate
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willing to work on any shift depending on business needs
- Willing to be based at M1 Tower Buendia, Makati