Dundalk , Ireland
Date published: 12-Mar-2021
• The Stock Controller will keep the stock controlled and schedule for order.
• Ensure Proper Scheduling, Recordkeeping, And Inventory Control.
• Receiving materials/equipment to ensure that such materials are well preserved as per the products specifications.
• Return of Defective Goods.
• Check the inventory.
• Make sure that the stock is in order.
• Issue of Materials.
• Ensure Unauthorized Persons Do Not Access the Store.
• Maintaining proper documentation processed for the receipt of the good and supplies.
• Maintaining cleanliness and order in the workplace, and complying with all safety norms while carrying out work functions.
• Coordinating and synchronizing work functions with the vendors, suppliers and other internal departments of the establishment.
• To make sure that the stock required is ordered on time.