Seoul , South Korea
Date published: 27-Apr-2021
Key roles and responsibilities of the Accountant of Finance and Accounting Korea are:
- To coordinate and manage the day-to-day accounting functions; AR/Revenue Cycle.
- To prepare the monthly financial analysis including the income reports, Profit and Loss statement.
- To coordinate with the other Accountants in the Korea in preparing the financial reports.
- To prepare monthly revenue forecast office and departmental pipeline analysis.
- To monitor monthly billing and prepare invoice reconciliations.
- To assist in preparing Korea’s income statements and analyze the variance from the budgets.
- Any other duties as directed by Financial Controller and the Management.
- To coordinate with the accounting teams in Korea and ensure the timely preparation of account settlements and delivery of accounts documentation.
- To coordinate with all fee earners in all Korea and ensure outstanding invoices are settled on time.
- To prepare the monthly analysis report for measuring producers’ financial performance against budget.
- To ensure effective methods of communicating, responding and coordinating with other departments as well as clients and vendors.
- To maintain appropriate documentation and internal accounting control over the activities of the Finance and Accounting functions of Korea.
- To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Accounting Manager and Financial controller.
- A minimum of 5 ~ 6 years’ relevant experience
- Hold a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or relevant degree (Economics, Business Administration etc)
- Good English communication skills on reading and writing.
- Have a strong aptitude for computer software, particularly accounting software systems.
- Must be detail-orientated, accurate, and analytical and have strong organizational skills.
- Must be able to work with many interruptions on multiple projects.
- Must be organized and methodical in your approach to work, and be able to deliver high-quality work under pressure.
- Must be a team player; work with other colleagues to deliver the best team result.