CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Site Engineer to join the team located in Brentford, London.
• Responsible for all aspects of site facilities management operations, ensuring that all FM services are delivered in a confident and efficient manner
• Responsible for the image and visual standards of the site/s
• Ownership of data collection records, reporting lines and coordination with multiple teams/services
• Complies with HSE requirements as outlined within the SLA and as instructed as per CBRE & account’s policy
• Develops and manages the installed Building Management System; teaches and reinforces methodology and skills used to maintain an efficient BMS
• Provides scope definition and systems development direction for outside vendors and suppliers, mechanical and electrical subcontractors - Signs off and be responsible for quality of test reports
• Assists in identifying specification issues or interpretation discrepancies and providing solutions to resolve
• Develops control schematics, scope, and cost estimate for system installation projects; works with engineering team to develop understanding of customer requirements, critical areas and needs
• Site based position full time – Sporadic works at another London location when required
• Ensure all partners and contractors, under sphere of control, operate within appropriate HSE processes and account’s HSE standards
• Maintain monthly performance measurement information for line management in support of contract performance requirements
• Assists in technical or financial benchmarking as needed
• Coordination of site labour for absence planning, cover arrangements and business continuation
• Report all accidents, occupational illnesses, and emergencies according to process
• Proactively review open and planned work orders to ensure that assignments are completed within SLA, responsible for providing the day-to-day delivery of FM services in accordance with the account’s Workplace 360 programme
• Other duties – this will vary but could include Helpdesk, Office Management, Admin/Finance Support, EHS Training, Records Archiving, Work Order Management, Room/Event Set-Up, Mail Room, Furniture Management and Remote Site Inspections
Working hours are Monday to Friday; 7am till 4pm
• FM experience essential – Minimum of 3 years in FM Industry
• Education to include 18th edition level electrical certification
• Practical experience in working with supply partners to deliver a seamless, integrated service
• Knowledge and awareness of the facilities management industry
• Self-motivated and resourceful, good administrative and communication skills
• Customer services experience and the ability to communicate at all levels; responsible for local end user relationships and customer engagement
• Hands-on approach to all PM activities
• Working within a team to delivery both hard and soft services
• Plans engineering costs for product modifications at client or manager request
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.