The Residential Valuation and Advisory team is a dynamic group that provides market leading advice to institutions, fund managers, developers, property companies, international banks and PLCs. Reporting into a Director, the role will be to assist a proactive, specialist team in providing valuations for loan security, investment and strategic advice to a broad range of clients.
We have nationwide coverage and provide valuations covering all residential assets including Build to Rent (PRS) opportunities, developments, strategic land, ground rent investments and high value single homes. Our valuations are fully supported by a dedicated wider Residential team that offers a multi-disciplinary approach from sales and marketing, capital markets (PRS), land agency, planning, and market leading research.
Our team is at the forefront of valuing large, complex and high value residential development projects. Our work regularly spans the full development life-cycle from the valuation of land for acquisition and lending, through the development process with valuations for refinancing and company accounts and to completion with work for investment funds. We are regularly engaged on high profile, landmark development projects that frequently need the input of cross-service line project teams. Working within our team offers the opportunity to gain true insight in to the acquisition, development and financing of market leading development projects.
• Close liaison with clients ensuring high quality advice is consistently delivered.
• Provision of valuation and advisory services for a broad range of asset types
• Preparation of valuation reports for a broad range of purposes including acquisition, accounts, loan security and strategic advice.
• Working closely with senior team members on high profile instructions.
• Preparation of models using Excel and Argus developer.
• To integrate with the wider CBRE residential network and other business lines such as Capital Markets and Funding, Development Agency, Planning and Building Consultancy.
• To support an expanding team in its business development objectives and continued growth in revenue.
• MRICS qualified or equivalent. Registered Valuer preferable.
• 0 – 3 years’ post qualification experience.
• Proficient IT skills including Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written, enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
• Highly numerate with the ability to grasp complex investment scenarios.
• Organised, focused and high attention to detail.
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients.
• Ability to work in fast paced dynamic environment.
• Passionate about the residential sector.
• Residential investment experience preferable but not essential.
• Role could suit a numerate surveyor looking to move from a commercial property background.
• Valid UK driving licence.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
CBRE offers a range of integrated services, including facilities, transaction and project management; property management; investment management; appraisal and valuation; property leasing; strategic consulting; property sales; mortgage services and development services.
In central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.