Job Title: Senior Surveyor – Hotel Valuation
Location: London, West End
CBRE Hotels is one of the largest specialist hotels teams in Europe and are dedicated industry experts with an in-depth knowledge of both the operational and commercial aspects of European hotel markets.
We provide a full service offer to clients and investors with business lines covering Valuation, Brokerage, Feasibility Studies, Operator Selection and Asset Management.
Supporting a director within the team, providing assistance in undertaking single asset valuations and portfolio instructions.
- Obtaining information required for valuations.
- Co-ordinating inspections.
- Managing instruction timelines and ensuring deadlines.
- Client/third party liaison.
- Preparing valuations and reports under supervision.
- MRICS qualified
- Previous experience in Valuation is essential
- Previous experience in Hotels is preferable
- Trading basis valuation experience preferable
- Able to travel within the UK and EMEA (when required)
- Good understanding of Red Book reporting requirements
- IT literate
- Confident with using excel.
- Strong report writing capabilities and good attention to detail
- Analytical – able to interpret data and discuss findings in reports
- Good interpersonal skills - able to present and discuss valuations with clients
- Team player – willing to take on other responsibilities in addition to day to day role
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
CBRE is the world’s leading commercial real estate services firm with offices located around the globe. We have around 100,000 employees worldwide, with over 3,00 of those in the UK alone. The company’s core services include property sales, leasing and management, facilities and project management, investment management and, research and consulting. In Central London, CBRE advises on more commercial property than any other adviser and across the United Kingdom with offices in Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Jersey, Leeds, Liverpool, Manchester, and Southampton.