Working within the Offices team the role will involve assisting senior team members in the day to day role as detailed further below.
The candidate’s role will also include promoting the wider business objectives of CBRE within and beyond the Offices team.
- Working with clients in a project by project basis from initial ‘kick off’ call through to completion of acquisition
- Prepare draft property searches in conjunction with senior team members
- Develop cashflows of various scenarios so clients can compare the financial commitments of different property solutions
- Preparing client updates for colleagues in advance of meetings.
- Taking an active role in researching, compiling and finalizing pitches for occupier acquisition work
- Develop and build on the existing client base of occupiers within the local and international business and foster new client relationships.
- Help clients anticipate and identify future needs and work with them and others to create value-adding solutions.
- Routinely assess trends in the commercial environment (e.g. global and local economy, political, market & regulatory) and anticipate and share possible developments and their impact on own business area and the wider business.
- Build and exploit internal network globally for the benefit of the wider business.
· Adhere to all company policies on compliance and endorse best practice.
- Relevant Property Degree (Suitable for SCSI membership and meeting PSRA licensing requirements)
- A proven track record in the property sector, capable of generating and transacting business.
- An in-depth knowledge of the Irish Commercial Property Market.
- Demonstrable and appropriate technical skills.
- Experienced within the field with a comprehensive understanding of own specialism, enabling an effective response to novel situations and client requirements.
- Has excellent communication skills enabling the development of good relationships with both clients and colleagues.
- Highly skilled presenter who continually develops the ability to communicate with impact to persuade and influence.
- Ability to think creatively about all tasks to work smartly and find the most efficient way to carry out their role
- Ability to identify new opportunities and secure new business.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Capable of working to tight deadlines.
- Enthusiastic and motivated self-starter.
- Able to work autonomously.
- Confident and assertive.
- Strategic and Innovative thinker.
- Values collaborative team work and fosters trusting relationships.
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Flexible attitude
- At all times be professional, courteous and honest in their work and in dealing with the general public