London , United Kingdom
Date published: 29-Apr-2021
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2020 revenues of $23.8 billion. We have been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, currently ranking #128. CBRE has more than 100,000 employees and serves real estate investor and occupier clients in more than 100 countries
We provide services for real estate occupiers and investors. For occupiers, we provide facilities management, project management, transaction and consulting services, among others. For investors, we provide capital markets, leasing, investment management, property management, valuation and development services, among others.
Job Title: Senior Site Sales Negotiator
Location: Onsite, UB3 (7 day operation)
CBRE are recruiting for a successful Sales Negotiator to join our busy residential sales team based onsite in West London. With our presence in the residential market rapidly increasing, coupled with CBRE’s future growth plans we are looking for an outstanding performer, who has experience continually hitting or exceeding targets.
Due to the continued growth of our Residential business and with new sites starting this year we are currently recruiting for a Sales Negotiator to be based on site in West London. This person will be a specialist in New Homes and Site Sales. The principle role of the Sales Negotiator is to ensure that our New Development sites are sold with maximum effect and professionalism.
• Ensuring professional and effective relationships with the developer clients ensuring the highest levels of service at all times
• Ensuring all Sales leads are followed up as soon as possible whilst recording all information on the internal system
• Ensuring accurate information is conveyed to prospective purchasers and their external agents in accordance with current legislation
• Taking ownership to develop product knowledge and site layout always liaising with site manager ensuring current knowledge of build stage
• Achieve and exceed weekly and monthly targets
• Maintaining a professional and customer-service focused approach at all times
• Must be able and willing to assist with the various housekeeping aspects of the role such as meeting a greeting clients, making tea/coffee, checking the show apartments for any maintenance issues requiring attention, e.g., light bulbs needing replacement and generally assisting wherever is necessary.
• Experience in residential sales, preferably on site
• 5+ years residential onsite sales experience
• Good knowledge on West London, Inner M25 corridor (Wembley, Southall, Hayes) residential market
• Track record of consistently achieving Sales targets
• Detailed working knowledge and understanding of relevant industry legislation
• Good IT skills (Word, Excel, MS Outlook).
• Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
• Good interpersonal skills and ability to quickly form professional relationships with colleagues and clients at all levels of seniority
• Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate tasks efficiently ensuring all deadlines are met
• Maintains a positive attitude towards routine tasks
• Accurate and exceptional attention to detail
• Pro-active and enjoys working autonomously and as part of a wider team
• Confident and assertive where required
• Flexible approach to work
• Understands and appreciates the importance of using discretion
• Team player who deals effectively with colleagues and clients
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.