CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Projects Coordinator to join our world-class London People Services Team, a team of skilled People professionals, responsible for providing service delivery for our UK & Ireland business which supports an employee population of over 11,000.
The successful candidate will be supporting the People Services Teams to proactively deliver an exceptional People administration service to the UK & Ireland business. In this role you will coordinate and work along-side others within People Services, other departments and the wider People function to ensure all relevant projects are fully supported and achieved in line with the People Services Roadmap.
• Be the point of escalation for the People Services Team in relation to project and process activity, before escalating to the Transition and Projects Manager
• Provide administrative support to the TUPE team as required
• Provide support and act as the SME for the People Services Telephony system (8x8)
Cyclical Activities/PEOPLE Projects
• Provide project support to all People Services Projects
• Provide training and communication regarding projects to key stakeholders, both within People Services and across the wider HR community
• Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation including spreadsheets, diagrams, and process maps
• Actively supporting management in the identification and implementation of continuous service improvement initiatives
• Attend project team meetings to provide status updates and identify and resolve issues
• Responsible for ensuring People Services process documentation, including all process maps, Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) and the Process Register, is up to date and reviewed on a regular basis
• Provide support to the wider business in documentation retrieval, ensuring deadlines are adhered to
• Provide communications support for the People Services Teams
• Undertake User Acceptance Testing where appropriate, following detailed test scripts, and providing support to other People Services administrators where required
• Review the People Services Dashboard in conjunction with the Transition and Projects Manager monthly; identifying any scope for improvement, regarding the dashboard and People Services performance
• Sound judgement and decision-making skills; with the ability to work systematically and use own initiative
• Excellent analytical skills
• Excellent customer service skills and telephone manner
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail essential; as well as Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and prioritise effectively ensuring all deadlines are met
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
• Good organisation, prioritisation, and multi-tasking skills
• Strong interpersonal skills
• High level of PC/database skills, including Microsoft Office
• Flexible and collaborative with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Always able to maintain absolute confidentiality
• Team Working/Role Model
• Communication and Service Delivery
• Initiative and Problem Solving
• Personal and Interpersonal
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.