CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Senior Programme Manager to join the team located in London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the execution of all project related processes and financial accountability by utilising CBRE’s Kahua Projects tool. They will also be responsible for the delivery of allocated projects within budget and to agreed programme ensuring all Key Performance Indicators are met and managing all external/internal resources required for the successful completion of each tollgate during the project lifecycle.
• Ensure that each project is managed in full accordance with the account’s processes
• Ensure On-Time/On-Budget metrics are met in line with the KPI tolerances on all projects
• Regular Dashboard reporting to key stakeholders on progress, risk, schedules, and quality
• Day to day line management of dedicated Project Coordinator ensuring all database administration and financial governance is carried out within Kahua; ensure Kahua tool is kept up to date in accordance with key objectives
• Manage the setup, running and close out of all financial and non-financial project related matters
• Track Project Funding Requests and updates
• Reconcile financial system funding with Kahua
• Assist in preparation of Project Budgets and Rough Order of Magnitudes (ROM’s)
• Coordinate and prepare various reports and presentations as required
• Project Vendor Management performance monitoring of designers, consultants, and contractors
• Devise and communicate procurement strategies for approval
• Coordinate and implement process and procedures for the wider PJM Team
• Additional ad hoc tasks supporting the PJM Team
• Assist with preparation of capital expenditure budgets and forecasts
• Adhere to Bank of America’s Critical Environment Work Authorisation (CEWA) critical processes and reporting requirements
• Ensure correct contracting process is followed for each region and that service levels are met in compliance with agreements
• Prepare project scheduling and conflict avoidance with BAU and FM activities and change freezes to maximize programme duration and minimise risk
• Experience in managing/running commercial construction related projects with excellent client relationship skills
• Experience and knowledge of account’s processes and account’s One View Project tool
• Experienced in Stakeholder management and client interface at senior level
• Experience in database systems and project administration
• Experience in construction/design/fit out/project management
• Intermediate to advanced level in Microsoft Office applications.
• Good interpersonal skills, confident and experienced in dealing with people of all levels
• A team player that interacts effectively with colleagues and clients
• Ability to prioritise workload with an attention to detail and willingness to complete projects
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Proactive and positive attitude with a calm and methodical approach to work
• Ability to learn new tasks, systems, and skills quickly
• Technical and/or project related qualifications an advantage
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.