Role: Digital & Technology Sr. Product Manager
Reporting Line: Head of Continental Europe Digital & Technology / Product leadership
Are you someone who:
• Wants to be at the heart of business transformation that puts technology to the front, back and middle of an organisation
• Has driven change through technology
• Has a creative and innovative mind-set
• Has built world class, creative products and solutions that have delivered real tangible benefits.
• Can develop and communicate a product vision and overarching strategy
• Someone with the ability to lead in an environment of constant change
If so we at CBRE have the opportunity to challenge you!
We have invested in building a world class technology team that is changing the way CBRE delivers its services internally and with our clients – do you want to be part of that journey?
At CBRE, technology is increasingly at the forefront of the services and solutions that we provide. It is a differentiator, enabler, game changer and at times revenue generator as our business increase the gap between us and our competition. We want to ensure that we harness the vast amounts of data we generate, automate processes and services where possible to provide innovative digital solutions that empower our portfolio of clients and at the same time attract new ones.
The Digital & Technology team here at CBRE is a forward thinking, innovative digital team that is aligned to growing the business needs and one that is ready to meet the needs of the digital age.
This team is currently leading a global digital transformation to ensure our business and products use the best and most cutting-edge technology. As part of this we are building a number of innovative products and solutions, some internal and some client facing. Some of our client facing technologies can be found at https://www.cbre.com/about/tech-vantage
To support this transformation, we are seeking to hire the best and most talented individuals who can contribute significantly on our journey.
To see more of our technology vision, look at Bob Sulentic’s Keynote Address
As the Digital & Technology (D&T) Sr. Product Manager for one of our strategic platforms globally you must have a proven history of developing products that deliver immediate value and can integrate with global platforms. This position is strongly cross-functional in nature, requiring strong working relationships with multiple teams, including Accountable Executives, Product Management, Engineering, UX/UI and Operations.
In your role as the D&T Sr. Product Manager for this strategic platform in Continental Europe you will have responsibility for:
• Leading the discovery analysis of 2 of our biggest markets in Continental Europe and with the most complex legacy environments. The expected outcome of the discovery is:
- Detailed documentation about the user journeys that exist on the legacy products and the gaps between them and the global strategic platform.
- Proposed list of features, data model changes, data outputs or integrations required on the strategic platform to mitigate the identified gaps.
- Detailed project and resource plan with different stages to execute the enhancements above and start the migration from the legacy products into the strategic platform during 2022.
• Supporting the conversations with the Platform Council to drive alignment into the most important priorities for both markets part of the discovery as well as other markets already onboarded into the strategic platform.
• Managing the platform product life cycle from strategic planning through to delivery in conjunction with different underlying Product Management and Software Engineering teams.
• Preparing and getting approval of the Business Cases required to execute the enhancements and migration that result of the discovery exercise mentioned above.
• Managing data outputs and products that are connected and powered by this strategic platform.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND ATTRIBUTES:
• 5+ years established Product Management experience working within a large global, digitally led, B2B organisation comparable to CBRE.
• A strong Senior Product management background with demonstrable experience combining digital strategy through to delivery across a number of core products and initiatives.
• Proven experience managing data products is desirable.
• You will have proven leadership experience, passionate about the opportunity to disrupt the Property industry from the inside so experience working in the PropTech sector will be extremely advantageous.
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, in Spanish and English. French would also very valuable. Communication and liaison with key business stakeholders, third party vendors, multiple D&T teams...
• Strong time management and organisational skills to work autonomously while connected with the different teams working on the same platform globally and within the division.
• STEM education background (Science, Technology, Engineering & Mathematics) AND/OR an MBA preferred.