Senior Payroll Officer
Beijing , Mainland China
Date published: 29-Dec-2020
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- Manages the activities of the payroll function of Property Management.
- Develops policies and procedures for payroll process and timekeeping.
- End to end processing of payrolls.
- Ensure that data is received in line with established payroll formats and deadlines.
- Collaboration with employees, payroll vendor and People team.
- Meets all government reporting requirements for payroll taxes, withholding and Social Insurances.
- Prepare necessary vouchers and reports to the Finance team.
- Control the vendor to ensure the efficient operation of the function.
- Other responsibilities assigned by manager.
- University degree or above in Human Resources or related;
- A minimum of 2 years’ payroll working experience in HR functions, working in multinational company is an advantage;
- Rich and solid knowledges and capabilities on payroll process, local personal income tax regulations and social security regulations;
- Work cooperatively and in partnership with peers;
- Demonstrated ability to think logically showing innovation, analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Change mindset, adopt changes in a quick way;
- Fluency in written English are essential;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, especially in PowerPoint presentation