Role We are looking for an Senior PA to provide first class administrative and operational support to the Managing Director and Head of Investments of the Debt business and Global Head of ESG, and general support to the wider team.
▪ Lead management of Business Operational Reminders System in Project Planner
▪ Maintaining accurate business records (folder structure, org charts, CRM content, templates, handbooks, email records etc)
▪ Lead responsibility for set up and oversight of email marketing campaigns
▪ Risk register maintenance
▪ GDPR maintenance.
▪ Assisting with the creation, tracking, payment and records of business invoices and liaising with Accounts Department.
▪ Salesforce input and management – lead database management.
▪ Liaison with Salesforce team as and when required.
▪ Forward planning of diaries / meeting arrangements for the Directors as required.
▪ Arranging travel for directors
▪ Dealing with team calls and correspondence (distributing, responding, gatekeeping for senior team members).
▪ Managing group inbox and calendar
▪ Organising client, corporate and social events as required.
▪ DocuSign set-ups.
▪ Managing subscriptions and access to content.
▪ Processing expense claims for Directors.
▪ Preparation and onboarding for new starters and co-ordination of leavers.
▪ Performance Management / Learning and Development queries / tasks
▪ Manage the leave record – regularly review requested/booked holidays to ensure sufficient staffing levels.
▪ Logging on absence system senior team members holiday, sickness etc.
Person Specification/ Requirements
▪ Experience in administrative/business support at senior level
▪ Exceptional organisation skills and attention to detail
▪ Ability to form strong relationships whilst remaining calm under pressure
▪ Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
▪ Ability to prioritise and co-ordinate demands efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met
▪ Ability to build trust and maintain confidences
▪ Pro-active with proven experience of working on own initiative
▪ Advanced IT skills including database management
▪ Advanced Salesforce experience
▪ Knowledge and experience of Real Estate, Fund Management and/or Financial Services,
▪ Knowledge and experience of CBRE and its internal systems