London , United Kingdom
Date published: 23-Feb-2021
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
Job Title: Senior Marketing Specialist
The key focus of this role is to provide marketing assistance to the UK Project Management business line (PJM), across all marketing channels and disciplines. The successful candidate will be dedicated to supporting the Project Management business to undertake corporate B2B marketing across the UK to drive the growth and strategy across all segments.
This role will work closely with the PJM Communications team as well as with other PJM business partners (regional leadership, People, Finance, Platform, etc.) and across the product marketing team and Marketing Centres of Excellence.
The PJM Senior Marketing Specialist assists to drive our global and EMEA marketing strategy within the UK region across in a number channels partnering with the business, EMEA marketing lead and other business functions:
Partnering with the business and marketing to assist with:
- Roll-out of research report production for annual global and EMEA reports
- Promotion and creation of marketing materials and campaigns
- Development of content for conferences, events, and tradeshows
- Development, activation and launch of new products and technologies with internal and external audiences in the UK, ensuring global and regional alignment
- Developing featured stories and by-line articles to the media
- Collaborating, own or manage miscellaneous projects for the UK PJM business segments to drive greater awareness across this region.
- Ensuring compliance and consistency of company brand standards
- Preparing marketing analytics reports for the UK business and marketing leadership
- Reviewing any internal and external collateral, including quality check and proofreading to ensure the appropriate messaging and approvals prior to final distribution.
This role will use the following channels (but not limited to) to clearly communicate with internal and external stakeholders:
o UK website
o CBRE intranet
o Email marketing
o Virtual technology
Education and experience
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
• A minimum of four to six years of related experience and/or training.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to internal clients. Ability to effectively present information.
• The candidate must have a strong and natural understanding of how to position content and pull out simple and clear ways to communicate complex concepts and detailed services.
• High levels of energy and enthusiasm to stimulate creativity, lateral-thinking and positivity in all interactions
• Excellent attention to detail
• Fast learner and ability to adapt to new information and deadlines quickly
• Self-starter, able to work independently and proactively
• Works well in a team
• Manage time effectively while managing multiple priorities and projects concurrently
• Flexible approach
• Ambitious to learn and develop a career in marketing within the property industry
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.