The A&T Occupier Team
The Advisory and Transactions – Occupier team are a consultancy led team that provide strategic advice to occupier clients to assist them in navigating the property market to meet the operational needs of their business. We work with small businesses all the way up to the world’s largest corporate occupiers who all rely on CBRE to provide advice in relation to their real estate holdings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Office Agent or Management Consultant to join a forward thinking and innovative company – CBRE Dublin. The ideal candidate will possess team collaboration and business development skills. This role will work with leading clients of CBRE both in Ireland and Globally, advising on occupational strategy and implementing property transactions.
The ideal candidate will develop and utilise their own network of clients while also being expected to service clients that are introduced via CBRE’s extensive Global network. The candidate will be expected to work closely with other business lines of the CBRE Ireland business in delivering a full service client experience.
We are looking for a Chartered Surveyor or another similarly professional qualified individual who can hit the ground running and help to continue growing the business and develop client relationships. The successful applicant will have exacting standards.
- Develop and build on the existing client base of corporate occupiers to generate fee revenue..
- Use knowledge of the Office market to advise clients on their occupational strategy, and implement transactions such as expansions, acquisitions, lease renewals, disposals, etc.
- Coach, guide and mentor direct reports.
- Raise both the internal and external profile of the Occupier team’s capabilities to harness CBRE’s market knowledge, clients and network.
- Routinely assess trends in the commercial environment (e.g. global and local economy, political, market & regulatory) and anticipate and share possible developments and their impact on own business area and the wider business.
- Keep profitability of own area under continual review, identifying areas with greater growth potential and promptly addressing any slowing or leveling off in performance or profitability.
- The candidate’s role will include promoting the wider business objectives of CBRE within and beyond the Office Occupier team, engaging with, amongst others, our investment, building consultancy and property management teams.
- Involvement of day to day running of the team including providing revenue projections and managing costs
- A proven track record of generating and transacting business.
- Has a track record of dealing with clients at a senior and operational level.
- It is beneficial, but not essential, that the candidate has worked in the Dublin office market and is familiar with the market conditions as well as the main landlords.
- Is an enthusiastic and committed professional, who has specialized and consequently gained extensive experience in related work within the Office Sector.
- Exposure to a broad range of professional matters will be essential as the role on offer is diverse and demanding.
- Is recognized as a leading specialist in own area, using comprehensive understanding of own specialism to respond confidentially to novel situations and client requirements.
- Has demonstrated an ability to iterate on process to deliver highest levels of productivity and efficiency.