A US Fortune 500 company, CBRE is the global leader in real estate services and leverages the industry's most powerful knowledge base to meet the commercial real estate needs of its clients worldwide. Our vision is to be the preeminent, vertically integrated, globally capable real estate service firm. Globally we employ over 40,000 employees and operate in 42 countries
- Serves as primary compensation and benefit contact to human resources (HR) Managers to provide advice, direction and guidance on broadly defined compensation matters.
- Plans execute and lead compensation and benefit team projects requiring analysis of factors that cross organizational lines and impact multiple organizational units across few countries in the APAC region.
- Recommends, conducts and participates in assigned salary surveys in order to understand competitive compensation & benefits levels in the organization.
- Completes job evaluation studies and ensures that job descriptions on file are current, complete and accurate.
- Assures through audits, analysis and reports, that all organization compensation and benefits programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
- Support in the implementation and communication to a wide variety of compensation and benefit administration programs.
- Bachelor's Degree (BA/BS) from 4-year college or university and 5 or more years of experience.
- Certified Compensation Professional (CCP)- nice to have
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Strong organizational and analytical skills. Ability to provide efficient, timely, reliable and courteous service to customers. Ability to effectively present information.
- Requires advanced knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts and commissions. Conducts advanced financial analysis.
- Ability to comprehend, analyze and interpret complex documents. Ability to solve problems involving several options in situations. Requires advanced analytical and quantitative skills.
- Prefer to have someone from consulting background and have strong analytical skills.