Key roles and responsibilities of the Senior Analyst/Assistant Manager of CBRE Research (Chengdu office) are:
I. To collect and collate property data for updating the Company’s database on a regular basis.
II. To provide strategic support for the Company’s business development through assisting in the production of regular in-house publications, ad hoc research assignments.
III. To engage in the client pitching process and help the Company win at point of sale.
IV. To carry out any other assignments as directed by the Head, CBRE Research, (Chengdu) or the Management.
1) To independently carry out quarterly research in key cities of Western China like Chengdu and Chongqing, including collect and collate property data and gain market insights. To update and optimize a variety of databases. The research task mainly involves retail property and logistics.
2) To provide strategic support for the Company’s business development through assisting in the production of regular in-house publications, ad hoc research assignments.
3) To assist in the production of a series of CBRE Research branded reports across China and APAC, performing robust analysis with an accessible and user-friendly present, to enhance the Company’s professional exposures.
4) Based on the above research results, to provide daily business support to various business lines, including but not limited to strategic consulting, client meetings, market insights sharing, etc.
5) To assist in other research activities as instructed by the Head, CBRE Research, Chengdu or the Management.
• University graduate with a minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience.
• Fluent spoken English and Cantonese/Mandarin, good writing skills in English and Chinese.
• Good mathematical skills.
• Research experiences in retail property and logistics is preferred.
• Proficient in Excel, Microsoft Word and Power Point applications.