The purpose of the role is:
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Security Systems Manager to join the team located in Windsor. The successful candidate will be responsible for the management and administration of Security Systems across the customer portfolio. They will ensure systems are compliant and compatible, procedures are followed regarding access and restricted access control, specifying upgrades and supporting the delivery of the Security Strategy for the estate.
- Liaison and coordination between Security Management, project managers, vendors, security control centres and business units across the region to assist them with their access control and video management queries.
- Update security drawings, Operating and Maintenance manuals (O&Ms) and other system records including Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM), programming sheets, commissioning sheets, and sign-off sheets in conjunction with the Physical Security Technology management team and security integrator.
- Creation and management of Security Technology asset listings and lifecycles.
- Quality assure security equipment and installation quotes for new/replacement installations.
- Attend security equipment testing and commissioning and carry out periodic quality inspections of security equipment installation work.
- Run reports to provide clear and accurate security system metrics to Security Management and other BUs for audit, compliance and risk management purposes.
- Supervise access control and video management system usage, correct user behaviour as appropriate and deliver system training to ensure Security Control Centre, Card Administration, site security are competent in each aspect of their proscribed duties.
- Manage access control and video management system faults in collaboration with the GOC, security integrator or other contractor as required. Follow up with the security integrator regarding incomplete or unsatisfactory repairs.
- Ensure security system hardware and infrastructure connectivity including device registration, correct cabling and IP requests are in place in advance of projects.
- Manage the basic and restricted access clearance management procedure, create business rules and escalate violations to Security Management.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; liaising with peer organisations: maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations; coordinating hardware and software evaluations with vendors.
- CCTV Trained
- Security systems training (C-Cure)
- Strong customer service skills
- Must be able to work within a team and be self-motivated
- Flexible in approach to work scheduling
- Demonstrate ability to work under pressure.
- Good communication skills, both oral and written
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of C-Cure Access Control
- Knowledge of Victor Enterprise System
- Knowledge of CCTV systems hardware and software
- An understanding of cloud hosting systems
- Microsoft Patching of desktops and servers
- System Reliance
- Access control administration
- Corporate Security
- Creation of documentation
- Creation of Post Instructions
- Create and delivery of Training