CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Security Coordinator to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will provide support to the security and risk manager with the day to day operations of the security and risk function for the account. They will provide a professional, engaging, interactive and supportive point of contact for the security team with any day to day end user operational issues that staff experience from any one of our client’s sites.
• Managing the process for issuing new security passes for new joiners and replacement passes globally
• Responsible for the escalation process for system related faults with our electronic security vendor
• General administrative duties including monitoring and ordering security related consumables
• Where required, assist with GSOC and the officers/receptionist with any first line issues
• Responsible for managing security credentials for all people who have legitimate access to Refinitiv space
• Ensuring that key contacts for restricted spaces are kept up to date, in partnership with technology
• Help manage implementation of agreed initiatives to ensure that the goal is achieved to specification, timescale, and budget
• Assisting with testing and commissioning phase when security related projects are coming to a close
• Working with peers to establish processes and procedures across the buildings in compliance with legislation and meeting industry ‘best practice’ and our global standards
• Where required, assist with project management of small works within the building and risk assessment programme
• Strong PC skills, MS Office and
• Self-motivated and resourceful
• Good administrative skills
• Well organised and good prioritisation and planning skills
• Service orientated attitude combined with innovative thinking
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Ability to build strong client relationships
• Able to work in a time-critical environment; prioritising and reacting quickly to changing needs
• Self-motivated and ability to work within a team and at times with minimal direct supervision
• Knowledge and awareness of the security industry and sector for both physical security and manned guarding
• Understanding of KPI’s and SLA’s
• Practical experience in working within the security industry
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.