Secretary / Admin Assistant - Wuhan
Wuhan , Mainland China
Date published: 2-Feb-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
- To perform all secretarial, clerical and administrative tasks as required by the Consulting Department.
- To take charge of the running of the secretarial, administrative and clerical functions of the Department when required to do so.
- To act as Department Secretary when appointed to do so.
- To carry out any other duties as assigned by the Management.
As a Secretary, you are an important support staff member in the Department. By supporting Department executives with secretarial and back-up assistance, you help to ensure the smooth running of the Department. The job requires sound secretarial skills, organizational ability, a service aptitude, interpersonal skills, maturity, initiative and common sense.
To perform successfully, you should have the following requirements:
- Fluent spoken and written English and Mandarin is a must.
- Accounting experience and knowledge is a must.
- Proficient in using Excel / Word / PPT and you are expected to continually upgrade your secretarial and IT skills to keep up with developments in these areas.
- Experience in putting together proposals.