CBRE Integrated Laboratory Solutions, part of Global Workplace Solutions, is a leading global provider of Scientific Support Services. We are recruiting a Project Coordinator to support and provide additional resource to an established CBRE transition team at our client sites in the Cambridge region, primarily, but not exclusively, working on the New Build Scientific Equipment Project and ad hoc client driven laboratory equipment relocation and warehousing programs.
Assist Technical Transition Manager and support Transition project co-ordinators in analysis and validation of the New Build Master Equipment list
Gather and collate up-to-date New Build equipment information: identifying equipment changes, deletions or substitutions, location changes, user changes and new CAPEX spend additions or substitutions
Maintain document control, database management - SAP, tracking project team activities, project costs and project communication to client and other third parties as required
• Attend Project Meetings with or on behalf of Technical Transition Manager and produce meeting minutes and follow-up on generated actions
• Schedule project meetings (F2F/ book meeting rooms / Teams/Zoom as required)
• Plan and perform equipment auditing and subsequent administrative updates
• Work with Transition Manager and MovePlan (New Build Project) to understand the move phasing, engineering requirements and scope for each piece of transitioning equipment or system
• Follow all QHSE standards set by the company (CBRE) and the client, ensuring that all work is performed in accordance with established safety procedures; ensure that CBRE have up to date and approved Risk Assessments and Method Statements for all contractors working on site under the supervision of the transition team and hosting of third-party contractors as required during transition
• Identify opportunities to improve process, planning or performance through analysis of work order flow, project demands and expectations
• Communicates and/or escalates any project issues or concerns that arise to the Transition Manager in a timely manner
• Act as an ambassador to CBRE, ensuring a first-class service is always delivered
• 3-5 years administrative experience and/or previous experience as a planner, scheduler or project co-ordinator
• Good educational background - hold academic passes with a minimum GCSE Maths and English or equivalent
• Experience within regulated laboratory environments; a solid understanding of laboratory equipment, suppliers, hard services, safety and IT requirements for scientific equipment operation would be beneficial
• Highly computer literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams, Outlook etc)
• Experience with Database administration and analysis
• Power BI use and report development/manipulation would be beneficial
• Strong relationship management and excellent communication/influencing skills, especially F2F, enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and external project management teams at all levels
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Experience of working in a fast paced and continually evolving environment
• Ability to work under pressure and with adaptability to rapid change, demands and priorities
• Customer focus skills with a passion for customer service
• Self-motivated and ambitious
• May require the ability to travel within the Cambridge area
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.