CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Scientific Equipment Coordinator to join the team located in Shardlow.
The successful candidate will manage, organise, and implement high-quality specialist engineering and coordination support to a wide range of laboratory equipment including the supporting tasks in the lab space to drive quality and efficiency for the client’s scientific staff.
• Ensure prompt, flexible, customer focused equipment support whilst maintaining compliance with statutory, regulatory, and engineering standards
• Manage and improve the service logging process and asset database
• Carry out regular asset sweeps (and potential for re-tagging of equipment)
• Create, manage and review supporting documentation e.g. service reports
• Support contract management process in the set-up, renewal, and budget of contracts
• Monitor the performance of the scientific equipment and systems using Key Performance Indicators to instigate improvements and influence changes
• Management of FTMAC including CAPA, root cause analysis
• Build-up and maintain client relationships
• Attend client meetings to review on-going performance, areas for continual improvement
• Support to CBRE Management Team to ensure all activities are completed
• Experience within the Laboratory/Pharmaceutical sector
• Very strong analytical skills with proven ability to break down and solve complex problems in a logical and structured approach
• PC literate in Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc)
• Strong relationship management and excellent communication skills/influencing skills
• Ability to work to own initiative but team orientated and able to work with minimal supervision
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Robust and assertive attitude towards achieving results and motivating team members
• High customer focus
• Some selling skills
• HNC/HND in relevant engineering and/or science discipline
• Pharmaceutical / Regulated working background
• SharePoint experience
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.