Job Title: Sales Programme Manager - Occupier Sectors
Location: London, Henrietta House but we are open to consider candidates located anywhere in the UK.
CBRE is building an integrated Client Care and Business Development programme. This programme defines how we manage, protect and grow our most important client relationships. For our occupier clients this programme revolves around building unrivalled relationships and leveraging our real estate expertise in the main industry sectors (also known as industry verticals), for example Life Sciences, Technology, Retail and Logistics.
The programme covers a mix of existing clients (who we want to manage and grow) and new, target clients (who we may not have done any business with before). The role will be to manage the engagement programme, ensuring we have structures in place to manage our client relationships, working with our business leaders to build a pipeline of new business opportunities.
Reporting to the Head of Sales Management (and matrix reporting to the relevant sector lead), the candidate will become a partner to the business leaders and fee-earners.
• Building and managing the Client Care and Business Development Programme for a specific Sector or Sectors
• Work with the Head of Sales Management and Sector Head to create a plan which meets our strategic objectives for the development of new business in the sector. The roles is to execute the plan in a timely manner through a rigorous and highly organised approach
• Have complete oversight of all activities and platforms for managing and prospecting existing clients, plus new target clients
• Undertake diagnostics/client discovery exercises as required for new business targets
• Develop strong relationships with the Sector Heads and fee earners to implement the programme
• Responsible for ensuring we develop and deliver best practice, providing insight and working collaboratively with the wider Client Care and Business Development community.
• Stakeholder and relationship management with key CBRE decision makers from across the business is essential to ensure there is business alignment when leading and managing these programmes.
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills
• Pro-active and will show initiative when completing tasks
• Very strong attention to detail
• Has an ability to prioritise and is self-motivated and resilient
• Confident and assertive when required
• Collaborative team player with a positive attitude
• Excellent communication skills and able to adapt style to build relationships with a broad range of stakeholders across all levels
• An ability to work remotely and independently as well as part of a wider team and community
Skills / Experience Required
• Commercial acumen and knowledge of company structures / hierarchies would be advantageous
• Proven experience of programme management within a corporate setting and working closely with internal stakeholders would be a great advantage
• Experience within the property industry is essential.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.