CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Sourcing Lead to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be responsible for sourcing for all EMEA sites related to the contract, accountable for all sourcing of facility management services on behalf of CBRE requirements.
They will be working closely with the Procurement Director, providing commercial and contractual expertise to the sourcing arena for the Facility Management team, including drafting of pre-qualification and tender documents, analysis of bids and preparation of recommendations and contracts that provide protection for both our clients and CBRE.
• Adhere to all Safety Policies and maintain the work environment, practices, and training of staff to avoid accidents and hazards contributing to a safe and healthy work environment
• Inspire and behave with unquestioned integrity and in accordance with CBRE Ethics Policy
• Contribute to the annual sourcing strategy and drive implementation across the account
• Lead all Facility Management sourcing & procurement related activities
• Lead Supplier Relationship Management programme across the region
• Ensure contractual agreements are in place for all critical service lines
• Ensure suppliers follow local legislation and act in accordance with CBRE rules and regulations within the region and have full contractual compliance
• Work with the local country sourcing teams on prequalification and selection of 'best-in-class' preferred suppliers, introduction of CBRE preferred suppliers into supply chain and implementation of new preferred supplier agreements
• Tender services including preparing bid documents
• Negotiation and agreement of costs/fees, contract terms & conditions and SLA's
• Subject matter expert for account strategic sourcing initiatives
• Carry out price analysis/benchmarking as required
• Support sourcing reporting for both CBRE & Client requirements
• Contributing to business objectives and targets at Accounts/Country(ies)
• Participation in cross-account procurement activities whilst developing cross country relationships with operations and procurement colleagues
• Ad hoc requirements as required
• Preferably a member of a professional body
• Ideally educated to Degree level
• People management skills and the ability to communicate at all levels
• Drives accountability - ability to establish clear, measurable goals, taking ownership of responsibilities and commitments to those goals and moving others to responsibility for their goals
• Ability to develop relationships with a dispersed team to provide exceptional levels of internal and external customer service
• Execute Contract administration and Contract Management
• Minimum of 4 years of professional background in sourcing function
• FM procurement experience valued and preferred
• Working knowledge and experience in strategic sourcing methodologies and procurement (P2P) processes
• Ability to work flexibly with minimal supervision
• Driven to deliver excellence and an advocate of partnership in delivery
• Numerate and PC literate
• Good/excellent conceptual, analytical, and business modelling skills with experience of managing contracts, writing, and operating to processes and procedures
• Experience in collaborating with (senior) management and cross functional teams from diverse cultures
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.