CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Sourcing Lead to join the team located in Cambridge. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective strategic leadership balanced with effective operational management for all procurement activities within the Account to ensure that best practice is adopted, resulting in high standards of performance, delivery of financial targets, cost effectiveness and resource efficiency.
- Lead regional Procurement (Supply Chain Solutions) organization, within an international, regulated, and complex environment
- Develop and deploy an account procurement strategy and programs including an overview of make / buy decisions. Strategy should be focused on securing the best outcomes for all stakeholders from the account procurement strategy
- Act as first point of contact for key stakeholders in the supply chain process – i.e. in country supply chain, partner vendors, 3rd and 4th tier vendors, operational managers, and to provide best in class advice on supplier management and procurement processes and procedures
- Own senior aspects of Supply Chain Solutions at regional level, ensures supplier relationship management, consistent delivery, implementation of all Procurement initiatives
- As the EMEA Supply Chain lead, provide key contributions for regional, category management, supplier development & business development (strategy and delivery objectives)
- Deliver policy adherence and implementation of innovation, continuous improvement, best business practice tools
- Produce and maintain reporting both internally and to clients to fulfil the business requirements
- Guarantee availability of the requisite internal and external suppliers for current and future business needs, as well as their development and supply in terms of quality, promptness and economical cost for meeting Gross Margin objectives and specific customers’ demands. Including writing RFP documents and orchestrating procurement events
- Undertake analytics, review, and selection of Preferred Suppliers, including the negotiation of subsequent agreement(s)
- Provide advice and expertise to assist Operational Managers and the customers day to day sourcing activities and supply chain management
- Contribute to the overall EMEA leadership teams
- Identify innovation and / or savings and investment opportunities and initiatives
- Metrics: Financial results (savings, pipeline, outlook, Preferred Supplier Compliance, TWC), Operational metrics (p2p metrics, VFM), Program metrics (usage, penetration), (internal) customer satisfaction
- Review existing supplier base in line with business needs / align to Global / Regional category design to optimize leverage
- Lead the commercial negotiation, Business Development & Bid support for all contracts within region; be Procurement/Supply Chain Solutions subject matter expert within region
- Ad hoc projects and duties as required
- Degree in relevant business area
- Good team player with ability to work effectively on own initiative with minimal supervision
- Strong communication (verbal and written) with a confident and pleasant manner
- Able to work under pressure with a “can do” attitude and a positive energy projected
- An Influencer with strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of large supply chain management systems
- Financial analysis and knowledge of multiple commercial model
- Contract law knowledge and working experience of supplier T&Cs, supplier rationalization, supplier development and measurement, Preferred Supplier Programmes and Supplier rationalization
- Team management and development; managing facilities management categories
- 5 - 10 years procurement experience
- Experience gained in a high-volume supply chain role is required along with strong PC skills (Word, Excel, Internet, Email, SharePoint)
- Previous experience in the procurement of FM suppliers in the Life Science sector across multiple countries in EMEA
- Previous experience having worked in a large complex organisation in a fast-paced environment is essential
- Will require regional and international travel
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.