CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Finance Support to join the team located in Leatherhead. The successful candidate will be responsible for providing exceptional customer service and comprehensive financial and administrative services to the client and the contract.
• Responsibility for regional corporate reporting
• Preparation of monthly journals, Financial analysis and monthly forecasting and accrual submissions
• Support the preparation and delivery of site O1s
• Co-ordination of the billing application, calculating margins, raising invoices, and submitting to client
• Compiling the back-up information for the controllable billing packs
• Client cross-charging; liaising with the client regarding payment of invoices and chasing of debt to keep within contractual terms
• Policy and procedure compliance
• Comprehensive spend tracking
• Weekly report submission to include the transaction reports and summary ensuring we do not go over the 90-day payment terms for the client
• Drive high quality financial performance to influence P&L result
• Ad-hoc reporting as requested by Business Unit or Business/Finance
• Identify and help drive implementation of savings opportunities to ensure customer and GWS financial savings targets are maximized
• Drive high quality commercial performance through understanding the contractual commitments, better buying and use of preferred suppliers
• Compiling of the Customer Monthly Management Report
• Continually develop systems to maximize efficiency benefits for the customer and GWS
• Update labour allocations to ensure accurate client reporting
• Ad-hoc requests from management
• Higher education qualifications to ‘A’ level (or equivalent)
• Numerical and analytical skillsets – the candidate should like working with numbers and a desire to work in a financial role with strong data analytical skills
• Highly computer literate with IT Skills to achieve key tasks and give the business a sound reporting base
• Superior written and verbal communication skills with strong oral presentation skills enabling the individual to work with clients, suppliers, and staff at all levels
• Capable of working in a matrix environment
• A basic understanding of business and customer-facing environments
• Been a part of a high-performing team
• Self-motivated and ambitious with confidential and discrete approach
• Results/ task orientated, with attention to detail and accuracy, commitment to continuous improvement
• Excellent time management and organisational skills
• Ability to work as part of a team, as well as independently
• Calm manner, able to work under pressure and with changing demands and priorities
• Must be willing to undertake travel as the role/business requires
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.