CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Regional Contract Support Manager (EMEA) to join the team located in Bracknell. The successful candidate will be acting as a facilitator, assisting the EMEA management team with the preparation & provision of key deliverables; driving and implementing best practice tools and process across the region; making sure relevant trackers and files are up to date; undertaking analysis in support of strategic objectives and overseeing on a day to day tactical basis adherence to KPIs/SLAs.
- Work in demanding environments, managing multiple projects and tasks in parallel and ensure deadlines are metSupp
- ort the overall performance of the contract and required deliverables including ownership of assigned tasks
- Establish and maintain close relationships with the EMEA account team, e.g. Territory Ops Leads, FMs and Coordinators to maintain overall visibility of all major projects
- Undertake data analysis activities on clients’ portfolio to identify trends, themes, outlying data etc to support client reporting or internal decision making
- Maintain accurate data to prepare management reporting
- Support the Contract Change Control Process in region
- Act as the regional Superuser for FMP, supporting licensing requests, training requests etc
- Ensure KPI/SLA adherence in line with the contract
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting – either internal or external
- Follow up on KPI/SLA failures and corrective actions Review QHSE data and identify any trends with hazard reporting
- Prepare internal/external reports (e.g. Monthly Operations Reports, Quarterly Business Reviews, Leadership Team Meeting)
- Manage and support with access rights for EMEA team to SharePoint and other tools / platforms
- Support of onboarding of new joiners
- Prepare and organise EMEA annual reporting calendar and reviews
- Ability to work under pressure, multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Ability to comprehend, analyse, and interpret complex business documents and data
- Ability to respond effectively to highly sensitive issues
- Ability to write reports and manuals using distinctive style
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations on complex topics
- Customer focused, with excellent influencing and communication skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with and influence a broad range and level of team members
- Collaborative approach with the ability to maximise short term whilst building upon long-term productive relationships
- Strong commercial acumen and a proven track record
- Proficient analytical skills
- Proficient Microsoft Office skills
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail
- 3+ years’ working experience, preferably within an outsourced environment in a similar role
- Operational experience of managing and working within diverse and complex organisation
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.