CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Supervisor to join the located in Cambridge.
• Attend all relevant project meetings and support the Construction Engineer in the development of construction strategies and estimates
• Ensure that no project starts on site until you have agreed it with the applicable Construction Manager
• Ensure all mandatory site signage is in place in prominent places and that a construction safety notice board is in place at the site entrance
• Ensure that all areas where work is taking place are suitably segregated from AZ staff and other members of the public
• Ensure that a suitable and sufficient risk assessment is in place for all construction activities and where appropriate a suitable method statement is requested; use the RAMS submission form to sign of RAMS & ensure current RAMS are displayed on the site notice board
• Ensure the Residual Risk Register (RRR) is in place and displayed on the site notice board and that actions are regularly reviewed and closed out in a timely manner
• Advise contractors on PTW / CWAR requirements whilst retaining control of high-risk activities
• Ensure the project contact list is displayed on the site notice board
• Ensure all operatives are site inducted and that they are issued with a copy of the site rules and a sixty second check card before starting work on site
• Induction records for operatives directly inducted by AZ must be undertaken and kept in the site file
• Minimum of SSSTS certificate
• CSCS card
• First Aid
• Experience supervising construction projects, ideally within the Pharmaceutical industry
• Must be willing to travel through the southern region (AZ has buildings throughout Cambridge, Luton and London)
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of the business units in CBRE, Global Workplace Solutions provides end-to-end services across the complete lifecycle of the workplace, helping to improve business operations and reduce cost. As a one-stop solutions provider with a broad array of long-term customers and customized services, Global Workplace Solutions has delivered US$3 billion in savings to customers over the past ten years.
CBRE Group, Inc., a Fortune 500 and S&P 500 company headquartered in Los Angeles, is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm (in terms of 2014 revenue). The Company has more than 70,000 employees and serves real estate owners, investors and occupiers through more than 400 offices worldwide.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
No agencies please.
Please note: The job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.