Project Manager, Data Centre Solutions - London
To lead delivery of mechanical, electrical, fabric or construction projects from several hundred thousand pounds to multi million pound projects, following the project management process from cradle to grave (meeting with the customer, developing a scope of works, putting together a tender and delivering the projects on site through to handover).
• Ensure that opportunities for the strategic development of projects are exploited to deliver increased turnover and profitability.
• To deliver projects to completion on time and on budget and to the satisfaction of all parties, expectations to be exceeded wherever possible.
• To identify, reduce and manage all risks (technical, statutory, health and safety, commercial or otherwise) associated with each and every project.
• Ensure compliance with CBRE project management policies and procedures.
• Ensure the provision of healthy and safe working conditions and that both clients and Company health and safety policy and process is effectively implemented across both CBRE and subcontractors activities, and are regularly review on each and every project. This will include the timely delivery of a Health and Safety file for the works and full compliance with CDM regulations.
• To build strong relationships with sub-contractors, in particular preferred suppliers, to ensure cost effective solutions which meets our quality expectations can be delivered to our clients whilst managing the risk and ensuring back to back terms and conditions.
• Development of project financial plans for revenue and profit delivery.
Experience, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Strong project experience in the data centre (or critical environments) industry.
• Proven experience of managing projects to successful delivery.
• Strong communication skills.