London , United Kingdom
Date published: 20-Apr-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
CBRE are currently looking for 2 X Experienced Project Managers for new openings within the Cross Account Team.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress using MS Project as a minimum.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques (incl. Key Performance Indicators KPI’s)
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members’ individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short and long-term goals
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Use and continually develop leadership skills
- Administer the Construction Contract (JCT or other)
- Ability to procure consultant appointments including scope of services
- Ability to procure building contract including scope of services
- Good Understanding of statutory approvals (Building Control, Planning, Landlords etc)
- Ability to advise on procurement route for the projects
- Chair Client and Construction meetings and provide robust set of minutes
- Good Understanding of contracts and liability.
- Ability to manage designers and consultants to ensure design deliverables are issued.
- Close Out projects (incl Handover, Defects etc)
- Attend conferences and training as required to maintain proficiency
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Proven working experience in project management (2-4 years)
- Proven experience in all facets of project management for real estate projects including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Manage delivery of several real estate projects at any one time through the project life cycle, e.g. programming, design, construction, occupancy, and closeout.
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles.
- Ability to calculate intermediate figures such as percentages, discounts, and commissions.
- Conducts financial analysis.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience