Southampton , United Kingdom
Date published: 13-Feb-2020
CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading provider of facilities management services in the built environment, working in partnership with some of the UK and Europe’s best-known companies.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager to work across a portfolio of corporate office space in Southampton. The Project Manager will deliver a range of projects from inception to completion, including asset replacement projects and some fit-out work.
We are looking for a commercially minded Project Manager who has an ability to deliver a variety of projects at one time. The successful candidate will possess excellent client and stakeholder relationship skills in order to build working relationships and generate work.
• Identify and generate project opportunities from within a set portfolio of maintenance contracts.
• Liaise with key stakeholders on their requirements and explain feasibility of their schemes to become a trusted advisor.
• Work with developers, designers and sub-contractors to define and document scope(s) of work(s).
• Develop and understand the full scope of works in line with the desired project business case and in turn outcome. This is to be within agreed budget requirements and required profit margins.
• Manage, run and draw up tenders on behalf of the customer as required. Carry out full tender analysis of all sub-contractor returns.
• Work within the current CDM process. In the main taking on the role of principle contractor.
• Identify, reduce and manage all statutory and commercial risks associated with the project they are leading.
• Ensure CBRE QHSE practices and processes are fully embedded in each project.
• Ensure full compliance with project management policies and procedures.
• Track record in generating, winning and delivering a variety of projects.
• Managing ME&P Projects.
• Managed Design & Build Projects.
• Minimum of 5 years proven Project Management experience in an M&E, FM , construction or critical environment.
• Proven experience of running a P&L.
• Demonstrable evidence of having managed a team.
• CDM regulations.
• IOSH Managing Safely and/or SMSTS.
• Recognised technical qualification in construction or ME&P Building Services Engineering.
• Business standard of written and verbal literacy and numeracy.
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.