The Project Management Consultancy team sits within the National Building Consultancy’s Project and Cost Management Group and provides project management services primarily to property investors and developer clients.
The team established a significant level of secured work in 2019/20 and has been working closely with existing clients along with CBRE’s development advisory, planning and leasing teams to successfully secure further high profile work going forward into 2021 with an expanded team.
To support both the senior team and current and projected workflow demands, there is a requirement to recruit an additional Project Manager into the team. It is anticipated that this recruit will work alongside the teams Directors and will take responsibility of delivering your own portfolio of projects.
The new recruit will be directly involved with the delivery of high-profile projects in Liverpool, the North and Nationally. The role has a keen focus on technical proficiency with a view to grow commercial understanding across our focus sectors and will contribute to Business Development.
This role offers an opportunity to strengthen Project Management experience and to broaden the recruit’s skill base further into commercial property with exposure to clients and influencers alike.
• 24 - 48 months post qualification (Project Management) experience with demonstratable project experience ranging across life cycle stages (e.g. RIBA, MSP, APM BoK).
• Suitably experienced candidates from other backgrounds would be considered.
• Experience in PMO/Project Management/ Contract Administration roles in Real Estate or Property.
• Knowledge of both theoretical and practical application of project management (e.g. APM).
• Demonstrable knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to build strong working relationships across in a team environment.
• Leads by example, and can influence, lead and motivate others through action as well as words.
• Assertive, persuasive and self-motivated.
• Flexible and adaptable to cope with fast track projects and changing client requirements.
• Commitment to continually developing ability and skill base.
• Demonstration of good time management, focusing appropriate resources to meet client and project objectives.
• Critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
• Planning, organizing and decision-making.
• Conflict management.
• Degree – BSc or BA.
• MCIOB or MAPM or MRICS (Project Management); or equivalent.
We are an equal opportunities employer and do not discriminate on the grounds of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.