CBRE Global Workplace Solutions is a leading global provider of integrated facilities and corporate real estate management. We are recruiting a Project Delivery Manager to join the team located in London. The successful candidate will be accountable for overall success of project delivery (from initial project strategy including the review of Real Estate Options, through design, procurement, construction oversight and project close out). This role will oversee ongoing projects within region and help initiate new projects in support of account’s business goals and objectives.
• Responsible for selecting and managing Tier 1 partners and aligning success of Tier 1 partners with the Integrator success criteria, including the onboarding from the approved stable of Tier 1 suppliers
• Responsible for the creation and/or co-development of the Project Charter and subsequent Project Expenditure Request (PER) – including lease commitments, construction budgeting & schedule
• Responsible for the overall management of the project process, including development of the project brief, cost planning, procurement of Tier 2 suppliers and products and production of associated contract documentation
• Responsible for stakeholder management of third parties, including IT, AV, Security and Workplace strategy teams
• Provide oversight and management accountability for the delivery of Project scope, schedule, and budget in accordance with approved PERs
• Develop annual resourcing strategy for planned projects and follow through with quarterly updates
• Promote efficient and consistent communication with client; interface with CBRE Strategy, TM, FM and Lease Admin teams
• Provide guidelines (playbook) for project delivery to Tier 1 partners and ensuring design standards are applied by Tier 1 PM firms
• Manage performance of Tier 1 PM firms including participation in quarterly reviews
• Always maintain governance against Microsoft process and procedures including CBRE Playbook
• Perform duties in line with the ‘Statement of Work for Integrator Services’/Master Services Agreement; collect and report KPI and benchmark data
• Provide oversight for Change Management activities in region
• Propose & seek approval for process improvement from Global Workplace Strategy team and provide feedback
• Interface and collaborate with the Global Finance Group to consolidate the CapEx and OpEx budgets for planned transactions and projects in region
• Develop and operationalize innovations and improvement measures to contribute to the overall programme
• Proportional input to the over-arching savings target for the Account
• Other ad hoc duties as required
• The role does involve travel across EMEA
• Highly accountable
• Client-side programme and project management experience; experience with involvement on complex corporate projects, with an occupier focus
• Corporate fit out experience
• Understanding of real estate service lines, including transaction management, project management and facilities management; understanding of real estate support functions, including Sourcing, Finance, HR, and Technology
• Strong communication, facilitation, analytical and organizational skills
• Leadership capabilities; client relationship management skills
• Ability to manage multiple projects (12-15) and coordinate appropriately with various service lines, stakeholders and other CBRE team members
• Corporate Organisational Change Management experience with involvement on complex corporate projects
• Degree in relevant subject with previous experience of working within the technology sector - significant experience within project & programme management (min 5 years post graduate experience)
• Corporate occupier experience; Service provider management with previous experience of working within Global account with a US based/led team (International work experience in EMEA and/or beyond)
• Experience from within a client organization; either as an employee or secondee
• Experience of being involved in pitching to prospective clients and of managing projects to the value of $10m
About CBRE Global Workplace Solutions:
As one of CBRE’s core global businesses, Global Workplace Solutions (GWS) provides end-to-end services to occupier clients across the entire lifecycle of a building. Our teams help companies improve their operations and reduce costs, through expert facilities management, project management, real estate and energy and sustainability services. Our dedicated teams work across all industries, and support clients ranging from global Fortune 500 companies to single, iconic buildings.
CBRE Group, Inc. is the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #128 in 2020. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year. Its shares trade on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol “CBRE.”
Your application will be reviewed by our Talent Resourcing Team and you will be contacted if you have been successful in being short listed for the role.
Taking into consideration the costs of sponsorship, the nature of the role and the financial resources of the account in question, we are unable to offer sponsorship for this role.
No agencies please.
Please note: the job title shown above may be different to local job titles used in our business and issued on any contract of employment.