Waltham Cross , United Kingdom
Date published: 18-Mar-2021
Telford Homes is a leading London-focused residential and mixed-use property developer. We are a Trammell Crow Company developer and part of the CBRE family. Specialists in creating, designing and building innovative landmark developments in some of the most desirable and sought-after locations in the capital.
An exciting opportunity has arisen within our Finance Team for a Project Accountant
• Responsible for accounting and the production of timely and accurate month end trial balances and consolidation for assigned entities.
• Production of audited and unaudited statutory financial statements and information for assigned entities.
• Management fees and invoicing is up to date for invoice payments received on a timely manner.
• Managing the short-term cash flow requirements of assigned entities, by liaising with all relevant departments and partners, to ensure it is up to date and accurate.
• Responsible for the production of monthly board packs, including feasibility, cash flow, distributions, capitals calls for assigned entities.
• Attend project meetings for assigned projects and entities.
• Implementation and maintaining, control schedules, policies and procedures for assigned entities.
Ideally you’ll have:
· ACA or ACCA qualified or equivalent
· Qualified with 2+ years’ experience within real estate experience
· Experience of dealing with complex statutory accounts and consolidations
· Recent experience and knowledge of IFRS
· COINs accounting system (desirable)
Telford Homes offers a number of flexible benefits to accompany the attractive benefits associated with this vacancy.
The emphasis of a Telford Homes project is always focused foremost upon quality, great connections and exclusivity. High specifications featuring some of the finest designer names, ensures that each individual property meets or exceeds the most demanding expectations. Architectural innovation and attention to detail ensures a true landmark development, which becomes a destination in its own right.
Our ongoing commitment to our customers and the developments we create to suit their lifestyle, has resulted in Telford Homes winning the outright award for Best Customer Satisfaction Initiative at the prestigious Housebuilder Awards.