Program / Project Manager
Sydney , Australia
Date published: 18-Mar-2021
Share with: Facebook
Send to a friend
Recently created role for our expanding GWS Project Management team
Key member within our GWS Enterprise accounts
Fantastic opportunity to develop your PM career with CBRE
Based in Sydney CBD
Here’s a snapshot of your day:
- Manages all facets of project & program management (budget, schedule, procurement, quality & risk) for low to medium complexity projects and programs including planning, design, construction, occupancy and closeout.
- Facilitates the development of a charter and integrated timeline. Ensures all functions remain on schedule and issues get resolved or escalated.
- Interface directly with clients to define requirements.
- Manage others to ensure we get the best out of our project and program teams
- Prepares scope of work, project execution plans, project charters, project delivery resource requirements, cost estimate & budget, cash flow, work plan schedule & milestones, quality control, and risk identification.
- Tracks progress of each project / portfolio / program (as appropriate) against goals, objectives, approved budgets, approved timelines.
- Implements change management routines to assess change requests, make recommendations, secure client approvals, and issue change orders.
Here are the strengths you’ll possess and the background you’ll need to be successful:
- Project and or Program Management certification will be well regarded.
- Preferred candidate will have strong experience in either Projects or Programs and then knowledge of the other.
- Minimum three years of related experience.
- Proactive and diligent.
- Candidate requires minimal supervision.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive presentations to employees, clients, top management and/or public groups.
- Requires knowledge of financial terms and principles. Ability to calculate complex figures, forecast and prepare budgets.
- Confident use of MS Project.
- Strong work health and safety knowledge and codes of practice.
Can we inspire you to join us?
CBRE is committed to building a diverse and inclusive culture across the business. We welcome and encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islanders, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and intersex (LGBTI) people, women, mature age workers, people with disabilities and people from different cultural backgrounds.
Our employee advantage program reflects our commitment to progressing your learning and development, career, recognition, well-being, benefits, pay and community contribution.
We look forward to hearing from you.